FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75+
Poppin' Bubbly- Wooden Wick + Recycled Spanish Glass Jar with Cork Lid
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Celebrate in style with Poppin' Bubbly! This eco-friendly jar of joy brings out the bubbly in all of us with its wooden wick and recycled Spanish glass, plus a cork lid to top it off! Its aroma of bright fruits and playful positivity will put the refreshers in your step and a champagne cork in the air! Pop the bubbly and brighten up any occasion!
Scent notes: apple, raspberry, champagne, peach, coconut, and sugar
- Available in 8 oz and 11.5 oz ethically sourced beeswax and coconut oil candle
- Single USA-native FCS certified wooden wick
- Hand-poured in small batches for uniqueness
- 8 oz burn time: approximately 65+ hours
- 11.5 oz burn time: approximately 90+ hours
Recycle this candle with Thoughtful Hive after use for 10% off your next wooden wick candle!
- Candle comes pre-trimmed and ready to light.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" (cotton wick) or 3/8-1/16" (wooden wick) before lighting it each time after the initial burn. This keeps the flame at the desired height to preform best for you candle. A wick that isn't kept trimmed can cause increased fire hazards and cause your candle to burn too quickly.
- Short burning times decrease the life of your candle. On the first burn, and as often as possible, make sure the candle burns to a full melt pool. This means there is a complete layer of melted wax on the candle. This allows the candle to continue burning evenly and prevent wicks from getting overwhelmed by the wax. Do not burn a candle beyond 4 hours.
- Remember that candles contain a flame. While they have been tested extensively before their use, never leave a candle unattended while burning, near flammable materials or drafts, or within reach of pets or children. Place burning candles on a heat resistant surface.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to ship.
Free shipping on orders $75+
Free local pickup is available in Elizabethtown, KY.