Light up your fires with a Beewax Fire Starter! This eco-friendly solution is perfect for quickly and easily igniting your favorite indoor wood fireplace or outdoor fire pit - no more struggling with kindling or toxic fuel sources. Plus, it's great smelling, so you'll feel even warmer and fuzzier all around.
Made from beeswax leftovers from our candle making, wooden and cotton wicks coated in beeswax, wax-soaked used paper towels, pine cones, and recycled egg cartons. They are 100% burnable and help us cut down on the waste created from candle making.
To use: place the fire starter in your kindling and light the wick.
Because these are made from our candle making byproduct. Scent and coloring may vary. Do NOT attempt to use these as a candle. Do NOT leave unattended. These are no recommended for wood stoves.