FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75+
Exclusive Date Night Gift Box- Date Night Candle, Heart in the Clouds Wax Melts, and Soap Bar
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect date night gift box that releases sophisticated, sexy, expensive, and spicy aromas. This thoughtful gift comes ready to gift. You can also include a special note in the checkout notes to include in your gift.
This gift box includes:
- 8 oz Wooden Wick Date Night Candle
- Scent notes: vetiver, pink ginger, nutmeg, musk, sandalwood
- With a strong scent throw with a wider flame burning close to the wax created from ethically sourced from USA-native wood at FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified Mills.
- Made with the same clean, paraben and phthalate-free beeswax and fragrances you know and love in our best selling scents and candle jars made from 100% recycled Spanish glass giving it a unique subtle blue-green color, you can still feel safe and relaxed enjoying these candles.
- Lasting 65+ hours in 8 oz or 90+ hours in 11.5 oz of burn time, you can enjoy this candle for a long time when using the cork lid to protect it from debris and dust when not in use.
- Upcycle it after use to hold makeup brushes, writing utensils, and more OR recycle with Thoughtful Hive for 10% off your next wooden wick candle purchase.
- Heart in the Clouds Wax Melts
- Scent notes: linen, moon flower, juniper, sandalwood, vanilla
- Wax melts are made from a blend of beeswax, coconut wax, and soy wax combined with fragrance oil. Each package contains three wax melts, weighing approximately 3.5 ounces total.
- Each package of wax melts will hold scent and perform well for over 100 melting hours. Wax melts can be used in electric and tea light wax warmers.
- Soap Bar of Your Choice- see soap descriptions here
- Massaging Soap Bar- Him, Her, Them, Soothe
- Happy Hippy
- Bee You
- Aloe + Raspberry
- Honey + Beer
- Aloe Sunshine
- Bamboo Wood Soap Dish
- Candle comes pre-trimmed and ready to light.
- Trim your wick to 1/4" (cotton wick) or 3/8-1/16" (wooden wick) before lighting it each time after the initial burn. This keeps the flame at the desired height to preform best for you candle. A wick that isn't kept trimmed can cause increased fire hazards and cause your candle to burn too quickly.
- Short burning times decrease the life of your candle. On the first burn, and as often as possible, make sure the candle burns to a full melt pool. This means there is a complete layer of melted wax on the candle. This allows the candle to continue burning evenly and prevent wicks from getting overwhelmed by the wax. Do not burn a candle beyond 4 hours.
- Remember that candles contain a flame. While they have been tested extensively before their use, never leave a candle unattended while burning, near flammable materials or drafts, or within reach of pets or children. Place burning candles on a heat resistant surface.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to ship.
Free shipping on orders $75+
Free local pickup is available in Elizabethtown, KY.